in respect of
https://apexdirectmail.co.uk/(Website) is brought to you by Admail Ltd (trading as Atlas Direct Mail), a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales under company number 10909687 whose registered office address is Bailey House, 4-10 Barttelot Road, Horsham, West Sussex, United Kingdom, RH12 1DQ.
Why you should read this policy
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation and all other relevant legislation, Admail Ltd (‘we’ or ‘us’)is the ‘data controller’ (i.e. the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of, your personal data).
Personal data we may collect about you
Information that you provide
Personal information about you (such as your name, email address and phone number) will be obtained whenever you provide SEND FEEDBACK, CONTACT US FOR ANY REASON AND BY ANY MEDIUM, SIGN UP TO A SERVICE, SHARE INFORMATION VIA THE WEBSITE’S SOCIAL MEDIA FUNCTIONS OR REPORT A PROBLEM WITH THE WEBSITE.
We may ask you to provide sensitive personal data from time to time. If such data is requested, you will be given additional information as to why the sensitive personal data is being requested and how it will be used.
We may retain a record of any contact you make with us.
Personal Information about other individuals
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her data;
- receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices;
- give consent to any transfer of his/her data;
Information from third parties
Occasionally we may receive information about you from other sources, which will be added to the information already held about you in order for us to help supply our services to you.
Information that will be collected automatically
Device information:We may also collect information about your device each time you use the Website. For example, we may collect information on the type of mobile device that you are using and its unique device identifier (for example, the IMEI number, the device’s mobile phone number, or the MAC address of the device’s wireless network interface), the type of mobile browser that you are using, the mobile operating system that you are using, mobile network information and the time zone setting.
How your personal datawill be used
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to help identify you and any accounts you hold with us;
- marketing—see ‘Marketing’ below;
- billing and order fulfilment;
- customising the Website and its content to your particular preferences;
- to notify you of any changes to the Website or to our services that may affect you;
- improving our services.
What is our lawful basis or ground for using your personal data?
Under laws that are designed to protect your personal data, we need to have what is called a lawful basis or ground each time we use, share or otherwise process your personal data.
We may also need to process your personal data to comply with any legal obligations which may be applicable. Likewise, we may process your personal data where this is in the public interest or it is to protect your vital interests, but this will only be in rare circumstances.
In most cases, our processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of our services to you.
Certain uses of your personal data, or other processing activities, may not be strictly necessary to perform our services to you, however, they may be necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party. They may also be in your interests.
When we say ‘legitimate interests’, we mean our (or a third party’s) interests in enabling us to provide our services to you as efficiently and securely as possible. For example, we may choose to use a third party to store your personal data; we may do this in part because our use of that service means that your personal data is more secure.
If you have provided your consent to receive news, special offers or promotions from us we may contact you byMAIL, TELEPHONE, SMS, TEXT/PICTURE/VIDEO MESSAGE OR EMAIL, about SERVICES, PROMOTIONS, SPECIAL OFFERS AND CHARITABLE CAUSESthat may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to:
- other companies that become partners or part of a group with Admail Ltd;
- a third party who acquires Admail Ltd or acquires substantially all of its assets, in which case the personal data shall be one of the acquired assets;
- our agents and service providers;
- law enforcement and regulatory agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity or as otherwise required by applicable law;
Keeping your data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example we will store your personal data on secure servers.
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
Transfers of data out of the EEA
We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that your data is not transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA).Where we use data servers that may transfer data out of the EEA we will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information and give you remedies in the unlikely event of a security breach.
All information you provide to us is stored with secure data processors for the purposes of storing your data, accounting purposes and social media purposes for example. A copy of your information is also stored securely on our internal server and computers where access is restricted.
Please note that we review all processors we utilise and ensure that there are adequate safeguards in place to protect your personal data, such as adherence to binding corporate rules or compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, which is a mechanism that ensures compliance with EU data protection requirements when transferring personal data from the European Union to the United States. You can learn more about Privacy Shield here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
What you can do to keep your information safe
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations and emails) for the purpose of QUALITY ASSURANCE, TRAINING, FRAUD PREVENTION AND COMPLIANCE.
You can change your mind, remove or add your consent at any time.
- You have the right of accessto your personal records or other information that we hold about you. There is no administrative charge for this service.
- You have the right to rectify any errorsin the data we hold about you.
- You have the right to have the data we hold about you erased.
- If you wish us to continue to store your information but wish us to keep your data separateand not process it in any way, please let us know.
- You have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You may also specify that you object to direct marketing by particular channels such as by email or telephone. If this is the case, please specify the channels you are objecting to in your communications with us.
- You have the right to data portability. If you wish to obtain your data for your own purposes across different services, we will provide this information to you in a CSV file. There is no administrative charge for this service.
To revise your consent, access, amend or remove your records or assert any of your rights set out above, you should send your request in writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These rights may not apply in all situations or in relation to all types of processing.
You will need to provide proof of identity and address (e.g. a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill); and specify the personal data you want access to, amended or removed.
How long we will store your data
We will store your data for as long as necessary for the purpose of processing. The data may be deleted in the following circumstances for example:
- You have withdrawn your consent to data processing;
- The original purpose for processing the data is no longer relevant or cannot be performed anymore; or
- The data is no longer up to date or accurate.
Admail Ltd only offers services to individuals over the age of 18. In using our services, you confirm that you have read and consented to this Policy and verify that you are over the age of 18.
- recognise you whenever you visit the Website (this speeds up your access to the Website so you do not have to log on each time);
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve the Website contentand servicesand to help us better understand our visitorand customerrequirements and interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Consent (notification on home page)
Third party cookies
We work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on the Website. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our Website. If you want further information, please go to the website for the relevant third party. You will find additional information in the table below.
Description of cookies
The table below is designed to provide more information about the cookies we use and why:
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
Duration: 2 years from update.
Duration: 30 minutes from update.
Duration: End of browser session.
|_utmt||This cookie is used to throttle the request rate. |
Duration: 10 minutes
Duration: 6 months from update.
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of the Website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: www.aboutcookies.orgor www.allaboutcookies.org.
Our contact details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us or our Data Protection Officer, please send an email to email@example.com,specifying that the communication is for the Data Protection Officer.
We may change this Policy from time to time. You should check this policy frequently to ensure you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you use the Website.
Data Protection Supervisory Authority
The Data Protection Supervisory Authority in the UK is the Information Commissioners Office. Should you have any complaints about the way we handle your data, you may direct them to the ICO. More information on the ICO can be found on their website here: https://ico.org.uk